today's day

good evening .
こんばんは、晚安。

你好吗?how you've been lately?
today, i try to use English . i just want to let you know how's my day away today ^^
today is my day off from class, haha . i said it .
usually, or if it's year before, i would say off from school,
but i am an university student now so i say off from class .
here, my off day is Saturday and Sunday . *just to let you know hehe
today, i woke up at 6 AM, prayer and ate fried-rice (my mother made it)
wait, and wait .. i still feel sleepy, so i planned to sleep again *haha, i'm lazy too move around
so i really sleep at 9 AM, even though i have meeting with

my country organization at 10 AM haha *don't imitated , no good
(but it's just for dance training for InFest)
next month there will be festival (Indonesia festival shortened as InFest)
half hour 15 minutes i woke up again, and ask my friend, "did you there yet?"
and fortunately yet, she replied .
so i quickly prepare . not long, i arrive just watched, because i'm not dance
yep, they give me an offer to dance but i refuse . i just feel too lazy to do it
*but it's a secret, just you the readers and me who know it,
wait .. can it be called secret? ah, it's okay, never mind haha
at 2 PM there would be a meeting to talk the preparation and such .
but i have an appointment with my senior and my friend to go to nursery at 2.30 PM
so i didn't join the meeting, but truthfully, i feel happy you know .. haha weird isn't?
but i am a person who didn't really like complicated things ..
it's task from my co-cu (like extracurricular), my co-cu is horticulture technology furnishings .
but i cannot really tell you the detail of the trip, it's not secret, just was tired to type anymore hehe so sorry ..
but i upload the photos from the nursery's trip ..
here you go ~

         
                                       when waiting for the taxi to come, so hoot ~   暑いいい~










                                         the cactus is so cute, i really hold my self to buy it T^T


thanks for reading ^^谢谢你,ありがとう。
再见~
Karin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's Your Gender Princess? | Chapter 16

What's Your Gender Princess? | Chapter 15

What's your gender, Princess? | Chapter 13