duuuugH,. pusing banget deh

gila,. tinggal 2 bulan lagi mo UAS, n UAN udh bnyak try out lagi,. huuu,. BT bgd gw, q ngomong gw lo ja ya cPek jg cie ngomong aq km hwhehehe...
hmm.. I hope the visitor will pray for me, to that I can pass in my junior high school with the nice point and I can to continue my school in high school I want, yeh I'm sorry if my english is mess, coz I'm Indonesian and I necessary to more learn hehehehe...
doain gw ya supaya lulus SMP dgn nilai yg bagus n bsa masuk SMA yg di inginkan (unggulan)
hmmm hri ini udahan dulu ye curhatannya, mo belajar niEgH hwhehehe..

buBbye

Comments

  1. Aoo Karin chan .. lam kenal..

    Hima juga mo UN niih ><

    kita sama" brjuank iaah !!!

    gambatte neee ><

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What's Your Gender Princess? | Chapter 17

What's Your Gender Princess? | Chapter 16

What's your gender, Princess? | Chapter 13