finally !

こんばんは、見んな!
我々は再びあうねえ。。 お元気ですか?

good evening, everyone !
hi, we meet again .. how are you ?
i'll use english in this post :)
(even i use japaness no one understand my post well) .

i've received my rapor (education report card may be i call in this languange)
and i officially went up to grade 3 ( XII ) in senior high school ..
yeayy, applause for me .. :D haha..
i'm really happy, ''m just a little bit sad because my ranking get down
from ranking 2 to 3 in my class, and 4 to 8 in general ranking, huft ..
but i'm still grateful for that ..

FINALLY ! The HOLIDAY ARRIVE !!
yeayy!
I was able to break from the tasks for some time , hehe..
my class is planning to vacation together, yaah.. to create a memento ..
yaahh, if it's make them happy, i just follow their desires .
so, Monday i had to come to school to find out a detailed plan this holiday together,
it seems it was exhausting, but it doesn't matter :)

and ..
i'll try tomorrow morning bike ride with my friend, i've never done it before
it's because i was too busy to do it ..
yeah, my mom come home from Malaysia and Singapore just now,
i was given a bread .. the brand is Rotiboy .. the taste is great :)

then about my guest (who leave something like note in my guest book) ..
danke dem Herr Dieter for always visiting my blog, thx for Transformers 3, Janzrt, and Photo Art was visiting my blog, i've visited the blog of you all .. :)

and for all who at least have seen or just visiting,
i'm
very grateful you guys for coming to my simple blog

yupz, i think this is the last .
i just wanna say happy holiday (or maybe just weekend) happy weekend everybody !! :)


Karin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's Your Gender Princess? | Chapter 16

What's your gender, Princess? | Chapter 13

What's Your Gender Princess? | Chapter 17