What's your gender, Princess? | Chapter 18




18



When she said this, I felt something in my heart, at the same time I heard a slight sound, a shadow quickly swept through Chang He and went behind the screen.

It was Wu Min jun.

He was probably feeling bored then went to find me and when he saw Chang He present, he simply hid and watched the show.

Why these scenario somewhat familiar?

If you aren't already doing so, please read this at the original site, sulisha.blogspot.com.

I remembered that he told me that he had eavesdropped on the roof seven years ago. Hey, didn't that almost the same as now?

For seven years, this person has not grown even a little bit......

I pretended not to see him, and said to Chang He: "Of course there will not be."

Chang He stare blankly and rashly said: "But......You (polite) are Xi Huang, having three thousand beauties in the hou gong is only normal......"

I interrupted her: "You haven't heard of ‘looking back and smiled even hundred of six palaces charm will lose its color[1]’?”

Chang He stared blankly: "Do you (polite) mean Chang Yi......?"

......Naturally, that was what it looks like.

I seriously said: "Naturally."

Chang He draw out the corner of her mouth: "But she......actually Chang's......not favored......"

(T/N: actually she said the Chang family not put any important (emphatically) in Chang Yi, but I think its better to put in as favored)

Did you think with you stammering, I didn't know what you mean?!

I said: "Hai[2], Chang Yi's beauty, you all don't understand her natural charm. Chang Yi is just like......um, 'the hibiscus from the clear water, which carved naturally'[3]......understand?"

Chang He embarrassingly said: "No, don't understand."

"......" I heard Wu Min jun quietly sneering.

Chang He didn't have any martial arts, her hearing not as sensitive as mine, that was why she didn't discovered anything, merely pulled the corner of her mouth: "Is it......um, um......Xi Huang liking Chang Yi so much, I as sister, also......on behalf of her feels happy."

I readily following good advice: "On behalf of her, I thank you."

(T/N: readily following good advice: willing to accept other people's views)

"......There is no need." Chang He waved her hand and asked to leave.

Once Chang He leaves, Wu Min jun flies down, his face full of smiles made me somewhat blushing: "What are you smiling about!"

Wu Min jun speak: "'The hibiscus from the clear water, which carved naturally'......"

I said with stiff face: "What are you doing?"

"Oh, nothing, just randomly reading a few words." Wu Min jun rubbing his smiling face that a bit stiff.

I shift his topic: "What are you doing coming here?"

Wu Min jun lazily went to the imperial tutor chair then sat on it: "Come to sleep."

I was baffled: "Why are you coming here to sleep?"

Wu Min jun did not answered me, just said: "Tomorrow is the last day, afterwards it will be harder for you to return to Dongyuan."

There was bit of sorrow in my heart: "Yes ah, ai."

Wu Min jun smiled and said nothing. I didn't bother to drive him away. Sitting on the floor with my knees, it was rare to have no quarrels and shouts between the two, too quiet that made people a little scared.

If you aren't already doing so, please read this at the original site, sulisha.blogspot.com.

After a while.

"Hu, hu, hu[4]......"

My mouth twitched then I looked up, I saw Wu Min jun spraining his ankles on the chair and tried to called.

......I know it, the sad atmosphere between us would always only an illusion.


***

Wu Min jun fell asleep on the imperial tutor chair. I covered him with the quilt then go to bed myself. Its been a while since I walked around outside the palace this early morning, it was really tired.

However, in the middle of the night, I was awakened from trembling sound.

I slowly get up and looked around, then saw Wu Min jun like me, focusing and looking around.

The people that coming were not few, listening to the sound there are about four people. It would be frightening if I couldn't hear anything.

(T/N: I'm not really sure about this part 若还有我听不出来的,那便有些恐怖.)

Wu Min jun stand up, indifferently moved his body and breathe naturally as if sleeping person.

I suddenly thought about that night when I tried to assassinate him. He probably tricked me the same way.

That time I wanted to kill him and now avoiding others assassination together him. It was really unpredictable.

Wu Min jun gestured to me, I quietly hid in the corner with him, I held my breath. It didn’t take long for the imperial guards outside to fainted, then someone gently pushed open the door.

If you aren't already doing so, please read this at the original site, sulisha.blogspot.com.

Only one person came in, he did not hesitate to go to the direction of the bed, and in fact we were next to the bed. He barely reached the bedside, Wu Min jun quickly flew out and hit his neck acupuncture points.

The man yet to respond suddenly fell soft, Wu Min jun placed him directly on the bed, then quickly hid back in the corner and held his breath as I did.

I was amazed, he actually used this trick.

Sure enough, not long after, the three people outside looked that the first person didn't come out, one by one they coming inside. Their first action was to quickly go to the bedside and slash the knife to cut the person on the bed.

The person on the bed that just woke up, immediately turned to fight back. The four people were in disorder. It was hard to find out it was their own people with only the moonlight outside,  after they run out of strength. I and Wu Min jun went out at the right time. Both of them solved each two person, and after a few more moves with the other two, they easily beat them.

Looking at the four unconscious black people lying on the ground, suddenly I thought of the "blood disaster" that Situ Youqing said this morning. I couldn't help but feel funny. Where did the bloody disaster?

Wu Min jun went to the door, shouted: "There are assassins ah——come people ah——!"

He faintly used a bit internal strength, it made his voice very loud. It didn’t take long to hear frenetic sound in the palace with group of troops come over.

I feels funny. I walked a few steps to Wu Min jun, then my complexion change immediately——

In the illumination of the moonlight, I saw on Wu Min jun's butt, great big of bloodstain!

There are moonlight and blood......sure enough, it was a bloody disaster!



The author has something to say:   ><






Footnotes:

1. Meaning, when she turned back and smile, she can fascinate many people, while all the woman in six palaces immediately faded in color, it was described the beauty of Yang Guifei. "The Song of Everlasting Sorrow" is a famous piece of the poems of Bai Juyi, written in the first year (806)
2. Sound of sighing; cough
3. Meaning that the hibiscus flower which is just out of the clear water is simple and beautiful, without any decoration
4. Breathing

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What's Your Gender Princess? | Chapter 17

What's Your Gender Princess? | Chapter 16

What's your gender, Princess? | Chapter 13