What's Your Gender Princess? | Chapter 17

Hi, sorry for went missing for around 2 or 3 weeks..?!
I've done my interview and assessment and Alhamdulillah, thank god I was accepted ٩(^ᴗ^)۶
Oh, also .. Eid Fitri Mubarak 1439 H to all muslim (*^▽^)/

Hi gaes! Sorry for missing kind of few months. Quite busy getting interviewed, passed, made visa, then did training for the new job and now adjusting to the new job.
But fret not, Insyaa Allah I 'll try my best to finish this series.
Well, just be more understanding since, I can only translate little by little.
Anyway, enjoy!!!



Previous Chapter  |  Table of Contents  |  Next Chapter


17



When I and Wu Min jun left the alley, we made sure that no one followed us, after we felt assured we walked on another street from other side of the alley. When we got out, we heard the sound of applause.

I and Wu Min jun looked at each other and went to the place where the crowd gathering. After pushing away the people at front, I walked into the inner circle and saw a little girl who seemed to be about the age of j□j**. Her face was round and she tied her hair as two round buns. Round buns head, white skin with pink jade like carving face, she looks very cute. She was wearing a man's clothes - a light green robe that was dragged directly to the ground. Her two hands were too short and her sleeves were too long to be hidden. The sleeves are holding a pure white furry animal that she wasn't sure if it a mouse or something.

(T/N: j□j : it was like this from the raw.)

The little animal was as cute as its owner, with big dark eyes. It looked around with bright shining eyes. The little animal saw everyone cheering. It turned over and leap to the little girl's shoulder.

The little girl stretched out her left hand and swayed her sleeves, then the little animal also stretched out his left hand and swayed it. The cute little girl and the little animal did the same action. It made the people felt so indescribably wonderful. No wonder everyone couldn't helped but cheering.

Then the little girl lifted the little animal down and tossed it to the air with great strength. Everyone couldn't help but hold their breath. But when the animal was thrown into the air, it disappeared without trace. The next moment, the little girl took it out of her sleeves. The master and servant looked at everyone laugh happily.

"I took Bao Zi (T/N" the little animal name) down the mountain searching for husband, I have no money, can only sell skill for money,. I hope everyone can pay. Have no money......ah, thank you for paying......" said the little girl with milky voice while still bowing to everyone. The little animal on her shoulder also doing the same thing as her that it look very adorable.

Someone immediately took out the money and threw it into the wooden box on the side.

Its look funny and a little unbelievable to me. This girl at most only j□j years old. How come...... she go down the mountain to find a husband......

To think about it, she was so cute that people hard to turn her down. I took out a hundred string money, pushed through the line and throw all the copper coin into the wooden box.

Wu Min jun raised a brow, whispered: "Hey, woman......"

I ignored him, threw the money into the wooden box. It was a little big that makes the little girl shocked and focused her attention on me. I gave her friendly smile. The little girl embarrassingly said: "Gongzi, I......I cannot be your wife."

If you aren't already doing so, please read this at the original site, sulisha.blogspot.com.

"......"

"Hahahahahaha!" Wu Min jun burst laughed exaggeratedly.

My smile became bit stiff: "Little girl, I......am not trying to make you as my......um, wife, you can rest assured."

The little girl said with embarrassment: "Really......My Master said, if there are strange man that smile at you, generally that person want you to be his wife, and need to be careful......"

"Oh, your Master’s words are a quite reasonable," I couldn't tell and could only said, "In short, I......"

I pulled Wu Min jun: "I have wife."

"Oh!" The little girl nodded happily.

Wu Min jun: "......"

But to put it this way, this little girl probably said that she go down the mountain to find her Master, not her husband......

The little girl looked to the left and right, seeing that almost everyone gone, said to me and Wu Min jun: "Thank you ah, my name is Situ Youqing. Qing from sunny day!"

"Oh, I......" temporarily I couldn't used my name, then said casually: "My name is Tian Wei."

Wu Min jun: "......"

Situ Youqing didn't have any concern about my name, only talked with small voice: "You guys will have bloody disaster tonight, be careful!"

"Bao Zi" on her shoulder also echoed the sound "Chi, chi!" while trembling that little furry of it to show fear.

"......"  I muttered, "Well, thank you..."

Situ Youqing picked up the wooden box then winked to me: "Thank you la! See you next time! Remember, I will eat noddles without scallions!"

Bao Zi: "Chi, chi, chi!"

"......" What a mess.

Wu Min jun laughed till tumbling down, finally after his laugh slow down, he said to me while rubbing his stomach: "Yun Jiao, don't you found something?"

"......"

"That kind of you recently, it seems that Bao Zi having more brain than you  hahahahaha......"

"......"

The matter of looking for an expert was soon cancelled -- I pulled the ears of Wu Min jun and forcibly drag him back to the palace.


***


After returning to the palace with Wu Min jun then separately went to Qin Palace and act as if nothing happen.

I didn't know if there anything happen on her side, but I......having a bit situation here.

Because my second sister, Princess Chang He, actually request to meet me.

If you aren't already doing so, please read this at the original site, sulisha.blogspot.com.

I have three older sisters, one younger sister, one younger brother. Chang He was my second older sister.

I and Chang He were never been harmonious, no special reason for it, she just very favored and never looked at me well. Although it not as bad as mocked an ridiculing, still basically she seemed didn't remember having me as younger sister.

There was one time when I rarely meet with the current Empress Dowager. At that time Empress  niang-niang[1] invite me to Chunyou garden. I was thirteen that year and nearly know (undertsand) nothing.  I didn’t have any good-looking clothes and jewelry. In the end, I could only wear some old clothes to the garden with two dark green hairpin on the head.

Eldest sister, third sister, fifth younger sister, all dress up beautifully. The imperial concubine strive surprisingly even more splendid. The spring flowers are more colorful. Probably only me alone who couldn't even counted as green leaves, could only......oh, counted as black soil.

Everyone saw it but didn’t say anything. The relatively good eldest sister scolded the person who was responsible for arranging jewelry for me. Third sister remained silent but second sister in front of the public, taken off the golden-bright hairpin on her head then hand it over to me.

For the first time in my life, I understand sisterly feeling was. When I barely felt moved, she said faintly: "En, reward for you."

"......"

I was so angry that I threw the hairpin directly at her eyebrows. Fortunately, I was too angry that time that my hand was shaking, otherwise according the strength of my hand, I was afraid she would really be poked to death.

After that, I never participated in the big and small court activities.

I couldn't make any good face to Chang He, however it was no good to reject her, so I just let her in.

After she came in, I could only look at her stiffly.

Probably because my face complexion really awful, Chang He goes over and gave salute looking somewhat embarrassed then said: "Xi Huang[2]......"

If you aren't already doing so, please read this at the original site, sulisha.blogspot.com.

The four countries, east, west, south and north. The two countries of Xi (Western) and Bei (Northern) ruler was called Huang whereas Dong (Southern) and Nan (Eastern) countries ruler was called Di[3]. I didn't know when this thing started but generally the people in each countries only recognized Huang Di as ruler appellation. Therefore, they were called as "Bi Xia[4]" or "Huang Shang[5]". This kind of Xi Huang as appellation, actually I haven’t heard it for a long time.

"Oh." I indifferently answer, "You are......?"

Chang He became more embarrassed: "Chen qie[6] is Chang Yi's jie jie[7], Chang He gongzhu,  who was only seen by Xi Huang yesterday."

(T/N: I think she meant WM met her at the banquet when he was introduced as CY spouse).

"Oh." I pretend as if I just remember, Chang He smiled and nodded, I changed my intonation and said, " "What's the matter?"

Chang He said: "Actually, it's nothing big......"

"Oh, then you can leave." I nodded.

Chang He: "......"

"Actually, it's neither a trivial matter." Chang He stammered.

Imitating the manner of Wu Min jun, I felt it was pretty good but I was a little disturbed to appear like this to Chang He, said shortly: "In the end, what happened?"

Chang He lowered her head, after a while, extremely bashful she said: "Chang He want to ask, don't know if Xi Huang's hou gong[8], will there be space......?"

(T/N: Space for her to enter his harem, so shameless -___-").




Previous Chapter  |  Table of Contents  |  Next Chapter




1. Niang-niang: used for imperial concubine in the palace
2. Huang : Emperor, Xi means western, so she mean to address Wu Min jun as the western ruler
3. Di: Emperor
4. Bi Xia: Your Majesty; His or Her Majesty
5. Huang Shang : The emperor; Your Majesty the emperor; His imperial majesty
6. Chen qie: I; your servant (self-appellation of lower-rank female); subjects (of a ruler)
7. Jie jie: Older sister
8. Hou gong: Harem

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's Your Gender Princess? | Chapter 16

What's your gender, Princess? | Chapter 13