15 Minutes Dream Become Draft of A New Story

Assalamu'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh 
おはようございます
We meet again today, hehe *grin
So, how is your day yesterday? Hope everything goes well and nothing wrong, Amin
For me, Alhamdulillah everything is well.
Then, what topic should we talk today? *thinking
Ah, how about the dream I got last two nights?! *laugh



The pic above I got from website, just insert it so the post not too empty hehe

Actually yesterday before dawn I woke up for Sahur (eating to prepare for fasting the whole day until sunset), and before I woke up, well... I do woke up around 5 a.m then feel like I want to sleep a little more.
Then I continued my sleep.
It turns out when I continued my sleep I'm dreaming! *laugh
Here is the story, well more like to synopsis to my core draft story...
There's some situation in a hostel. That time the heroine is a newcomer so there are some introduction, just the usual thing in life la. Many people present there, boys and girls. The boys face almost in a high level. The heroine eyes suddenly fixated on our story of hero! *laugh, love in first sight la, still just the usual story.
Well, but still in a degree of just usual like actually not that so in love or what, ok. *grin
The hero is handsome, that's what make the heroine fixated on him, haha, and looked so smart or more to cool from the way of his attire.
So, the heroine declared to everyone present on the introduction that time that the hero is hers and will try to seduce him. Everyone who's hear it kind of surprised, but not for the other two girls present. Their face looked surprised but the suddenly like showing some pity to the heroine, pity which like "Ah, why did you have to choose him of all people, we pity you", something like that.
But the heroine did not yet understand what's that mean. Then, after few days declared it the heroine started her seduction attack, following the hero which almost annoying and like a stalker.

Hey, I'm dreaming this just like a movie you know *haha

We continued on the story again.
So, later on after the seduction attack started, there some scene which the heroine toke a bath with the other two girls that looked at her before with some pity. The toilet is so spacious, many little cubicle for taking shower and lockers, still the toilet is not a mix toilet ya *just info here laugh. When done with the bath the heroine feels the curiosity build in her heart which make her want to explore the toilet while waiting for her two friends. Explore, explore, explore, she then stumbles on one little small room, the room position a bit far in te corner of the toilet with only little light.
Before she reaches the door handle, her two friends came with panic and tried to stop her before opening, alas they are too late, the door opened but only a little. They whispered and said to not open the door, better if you don't open it. Well, ceritanya the door already open, what to do, right? 
Then, the heroine slightly saw that there is a person inside, and from it silhouette it turns out that it is him! The hero!!
What?! Why is he in girls toilet, right? Is he a she? It can't be that she like a girl too right? Or is he a bencong (sissy boy)?  *only Indonesian know what this word, laugh so hard, I really didn't saw this coming, bencong haha
That what the heroine think.
She feels like this is something or like a secret that she shouldn't see, then she attempt to escape or at least hide before he caught her and followed her two friends advice to not look on it further. So when the heroine wants to run, suddenly the hero realized that there is someone who looks at him and that's when he caught her when she trying to hide.
Feels threatened the attitude the hero keeps before which is cool suddenly become like clingy and make the heroine become ill feel towards him, where previously she still likes him. The two friends who saw it said in their hearts, " We thought so, that's why we pity you".
All after that incident, the roles seem reversed. The hero is the one giving a seem like seduction attack and becomes clingy to the heroine. Really the reverse of the situation before the heroine getting caught by the hero when she saw him in girls toilet.
All of their friends just whistle and gossipping about them that finally the hero is interested in someone though only the two friends of the heroine that really understand the actual situation.

Then, the story ends here. I woke up from my dream, and I realized that  the dream only lasts 15 minutes?! I mean it feel so long and bit tired after I woke up. Kind of surprised but then I just casually woke up and eat for sahur. And until today the dream is so vivid that I still remember it. I'm very curious of what will happen next, is the hero really a girl or what. Because though it's my own dream, I too don't know what happen. *LOL
The situation when the hero become like clingy to the heroine suddenly I who just like a spectator in there which just like looking at the TV, swapped to the heroine position! *haha, really unthinkable and unpredictable, I did not expect because from the start of the dream I just become a spectator. 

Suddenly I felt like, this going to be an interesting story if I make it into a novel! Maybe I will put the title of this draft story "Could he be a she?!" or something like that.
Well, that's all for yesterday story. May you have a nice day today!
Ah, almost forgot! Happy weekend to you all!!
Bye bye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's Your Gender Princess? | Chapter 17

What's Your Gender Princess? | Chapter 16

What's your gender, Princess? | Chapter 13