There's still flower bloom in the desert

Assalamu'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh
こんばんは、
Good night everyone! not a night for sleeping time ok *laugh

How are you? Hope everything's fine, if not, just face it with a smile and do it with a big heart then you will overcome it without feeling burdened.
So, today story is "There's still flower bloom in the desert".
Haha, kind of exaggeration right? Well, that's that.
When I feel kind of like, "Aah, what to do with my task? My job? There still few hours for me to go home."
I looked at my friends flowers, did you know that they need to keep the flower with such care for they KPI? *I know, just joke
But they do keep the flowers, because their supervisor like the flowers very much that I almost saw her every day buying a new one, I admit that the flowers are so beautiful.

  




There's still flower bloom in the desert if I can say. When I feel tired I look at that, not bad!
Have the power to make me relax. *ho ho

So, if you think nothing can work, it's actually fine just you nedd to be more patient to get it or it just actually not for you. There are other things better you do than that one.
Well, that's it for today story. Only a little story but hope you can grasp the meaning I want to convey to you all. *grin

Then, have a nice Tuesday for you and for me!
Bye bye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's Your Gender Princess? | Chapter 17

What's Your Gender Princess? | Chapter 16

What's your gender, Princess? | Chapter 13