In the rain

Assalamu'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh
こんばんは、
Good afternoon! or Good Night?
Well, whatever. Hi, all or hi my blog! *grin

Been so long since I posted. Then, started the story 'bout today.
So, what happened today? Today, I went to work a bit late almost 9 a.m, though it did not really affect anything since the work time efficiency start from 10 a.m.
Today I just looking through my phone, reading the manga. Got Wi-FI here, though need to subscribe first to have it worked.
Work is going on as usual, make eDM (Electronic Direct Mail) by using Adobe Photoshop to make eDM design and using Mailchimp to send it to the subscriber. Just know about this after started the internship.
Oh, right! I started my internship at Celcom Axiata Bhd from the last two months. Well, this internship is required for me to finish my bachelor. *sigh
I didn't sighing because the workplace, I'm sighing cause after the internship I still need to go back to class learning and continued my Final Year Project (FYP) which is right on after intern!
Not that I hate studying, after all I love studying. Just feel a bit overwhelmed after working then back to become a student.

Well, that's that. Here it is! Today lunch something something Yee Mee. *forgot the right name haha


Delicious! With only RM4.50 enough to fill the stomach till you feel so full *laugh
Alhamdulillah, I can still eat this yee mee. Well, tomorrow I need to cook by myself, need to save money. *sigh

After eating with my intern friends which feel more like my university friend *laugh
One of the staff asking if we were one university or not *laugh* meaning we look so close despite just know each other in short time.
Ah, right! After eating, we went to praying *shalat dhuhr
Then continue to work, the time is um, 2 p.m past half if not mistaken.


Ta-da! My workplace, only capture the desktop with main focus though *grin
Around 5.25 p.m I back to home. But!! It's rain!
Well, Alhamdulillah for raining but, still rain! Meaning the bus will be full *suddenly no energy


Lucky I got to sit while some others need to stand when waiting for the bus. Waiting in the rain, actually it's good cause the weather feels lower not high or hot, right?
In the rain, I got to think many things, my FYP, my internship project, my Japanese language studies. *sigh
Many things to do when the time is not enough.
Oh, right! Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) students will be taking exam starting today, good luck SPM-ish! Hope you all success!

Ok, then. That's all for today. Bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's Your Gender Princess? | Chapter 17

What's Your Gender Princess? | Chapter 16

What's your gender, Princess? | Chapter 13