Weekend . Petaling Street . Dog

Assalamu'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh 
 おはよう、今日の気分はどう?
What are you doing? Don't have to ask, now I'm writing this blog *laugh
How were you weekend?
I just have the mood today to post the newest blog post.
So, today story about my weekend. Yup, last weekend (11/7).
Last weekend actually I didn't know where to go buuut, I said to my friend *of course a girl* that I don't know yet where to go bu I will tell you tomorrow, that's what I texted her. That time was Friday.
Tomorrow morning I browsing, which place best to go out, I mean the place I never go yet in KL. Searching, searching, there is some option, but I don't want to go to a place where we need to spend the money to enter the place. Then finally I choose Petaling Street, there are many Flea Market which if you can get the cheapest thing as long you are smart with your bid.
I went there from LRT Damai to LRT Pasar Seni the cost is RM2.00 which starting 2 December 2015 will change to RM2.60 if I'm not mistaken *cry, noooooo
I waited almost one hour for my friend, its okay it the usual thing when you waiting for someone hehe, then after my friend shows up we went to LRT Pasar Seni. Arrived in there, we need to walk around 6 minutes to go to Petaling Street.
The weather that Saturday is too sunny which means so hot! I do have an umbrella but still hot if both of us use it. And then, there we are! Finally arrived at the Petaling Street Flea Market.


So when arrived in there we just strolling and look around, for you who want to buy souvenirs in many quality, I think it best to buy it in here, especially if you are good at bargaining.

After strolling we buy some vendor food (jajanan, Indonesian knows this), enough to fill and hold up my hungry. When I want to pay it there was a foreigner guy, don't know who, suddenly look at me which I too look at him, then smile, the usual thing I or we do when we do an eye contact right? *though I tried to not make an eye contact, why? Well, in Islam its better if you low your eye gazes  
But I already see it! And oh my, his smile is so sweet. Subhanallah.
Then, don't want to stay too long in there*I don't buy anything, need to wait till the pay day haha
we went back to LRT Pasar Seni to LRT Ampang Park planning to bought the home good at supermarket in there *though in the end what I'm looking for isn't there*, then we continued to LRT Damai.
In there we stop by Kedai Rakyat 1 Malaysia, we bought somethings which not in the supermarket earlier. After that we went home by walking while eating ice cream.
Walking, walking, walking, eh.. we saw a dog around 3 or 5 meters 
in front of us. Don't want to disturb it *also in Islam it better not to touch a dog, or not you need to wash with soil and later on with water*, we cross the street, walk away like usual, but!
My friend, looked behind she really surprise and suddenly looked scared, the dog actually following us! *nooooooo
At first I said to my friend that its okay, just walk like usual don't need to run. That time okay, she still listened to me, but she looked behind again and said "Oh no Liz, I wanna run! I'm scared!", while trying to run and cross the street back. I hold her, well, many cars kot.
I also already feeling scared sad to her, "I'm also scared, but we still need to watch out for the cars if we want to cross the street". Of course laa, right? I don't want later on become a headlines "BECAUSE A DOG TWO GIRLS GETTING HIT BY CAR". *woah, really not funny, maybe funny for you haha
After make sure we can cross over, we cross the street while running a little, then the dog also running and looks like chasing us! Nooooooooo
My gosh, we run as fast as we can, and when I almost running straight my friend called me to hide in the mosque which is close by. When we run into the mosque the dog still running following behind us. my friend straight to enter the mosque, and me? Arghh, in the end I forced to jump the flower vase and run entering the mosque. Like the pict below.
Lucky, there were people who drive away the dog. Really, I hope that was the last time I got chased by a dog.
And there we are, done with the story.
That was my weekend story, What about yours?
Bye bye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's Your Gender Princess? | Chapter 17

What's Your Gender Princess? | Chapter 16

What's your gender, Princess? | Chapter 13