Dreams and Reality

Assalamu'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh
おはようございます、
Meet again with me, Liz! *grin
I tried to post this yesterday but couldn't because the internet suddenly down, but it's okay I can post it today.

Hope your day is a good day for you yesterday! What happen yesterday?!
Well, for me I just share this blog link, especially these last two posts that I just post two days ago and three days ago. Then my friend also sent their blog link. I realized her blog is similar with me, oh we are one heart! *laugh

I browsed into her blog then I stop at one of her posts which the title is Dreams and Reality, in Indonesian and Malaysian is Impian dan Kenyataan, you can browse her blog too if you want *Imha!! Pay me for promoting your blog haha, kidding
Well then, dreams and reality. What are dreams what are reality?
Literally dream are a succession of images, thoughts, or emotion passing through the mind during sleep or an aspiration/goal whereas reality is the supposed state of things as they actually exist, rather than as they may appear or might be imagined, not my words that is what Uncle Google said.
In an easy way to explain dreams are something you aspire to become or what do you want or what kind of person do you want and reality are something that happen in a real world in your daily life or the actual thing that happen in your life. *fuyoo, like an expert talking laugh
Suddenly it becomes a heavy topic *laugh
No, just have fun in here, I just write anything comes in my mind nothing serious *grin
I do have a dream, but that's already long ago in the past which cannot be realized, kind of sad though if I think about it again.
I dreamed of becoming a doctor which specialized in heart, woah my dream is so big! This is the story which how I can be suddenly in Malaysia studying.
That time I'm in 3rd year high school which is senior or you can say the last year of my high school life. Everyone so busy preparing for Ujian Nasional (UN) in English is National Exam and Seleksi Nasional Masuk Perguruan Tinggi Negeri (SNMPTN) in English is National Admission Selection of State University that time. I wonder which University should I applied to though I do have one U to applied for, and it is the best U for a medical student to applied for in Indonesia at that time. So, I applied for Universitas Gajah Mada (UGM) for its Medical Course and as usual when we applied there are some choices of major, another one I chose the International Relation something I forgot the name, I thought to become some kind of diplomat if I couldn't become a doctor *laugh, so naive don't you think so?
After that, I also applied for Institut Teknologi Bandung (ITB) and the majors I applied are Architect and um, what again? I forgot that other one. I thought that time that become an architect is also cool if couldn't get the choices I made before, for the computer you need to backup your data, so why not with your life plan, right? 
I studied, studied, studied, go to school till evening, just the usual thing for 3rd years they need to stay in school for some additional lesson for the exam preparation, in the dawn till around 10 p.m go to cram school then back to home. It's my decision to joined the cram school not my parents, they never demand anything from me just study well, which is I feel need to pay them back with a good grade.
Suddenly, I don't remember when, my mom asked that do I want to apply for her University, that time my mom just started doing her Ph.D. which is why I live alone in my 3rd year high school. I thought "Why not? No loss if I apply", so then I apply following the procedures. I only chose the Computer major which is more interesting to me than any other major, I chose Graphics Multimedia Software and Networking.
Then later on, among all the university and course/major I chose, I only got one which is Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM), the one my mom attended. And that is Graphics Multimedia Software, oh no, it's more to how to make a graphic multimedia software where I found out later after undergoing it around one semester, not like photoshop or something like that.
Ta-da! That's how I've arrived in Malaysia *laugh with big smile
I do feel sad to think I couldn't become a doctor, actually I can if I want by doing the written exam or wait till next year, but I decided it's okay I'm too lazy to push my dream. Just go on with what I got.
So, the reality is I maybe will become computer doctor *grin
The positive way to think about it is that if I didn't choose UTM then I will not meet with my friends whom I know right now, I could not learn more about 日本語 (Japanese Language) which I can learn after I choose to study in UTM, I couldn't do things that I do right know if I didn't choose to study in UTM.
SO, my advice if you think about your dreams and the reality you're going through right now, take the positive things to your mind, ok you can think about your regret which means the negative thing, BUT! Keep it in minimum! Well, I didn't advice to never think about your regret.
Some regret can be taken as a new lesson for the next time we can do more better, so we can think that "I do have regret! But it will not hinder me with what I'm doing now".
What person didn't have regret, right? Everyone have it, just how to overcome it and do it better.

I just realized that this talk kind of bit heavy *haha
Just sharing right.
Well, that's yesterday story, what yours? *laugh
May you have a good day today!! Face your day with a big smile!
Bye-bye.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's Your Gender Princess? | Chapter 17

What's Your Gender Princess? | Chapter 16

What's your gender, Princess? | Chapter 13