Booooooooreed

Konnichiwa,
it's been a while since i post here, (^w^)
how about it? my novel that i post?
gomen ne, but just indonesian can read it, since it on bahasa
but yah, lately i feel so bored.

ah, i didn't tell about it yet, right?
i just graduated from senior high school v(^o^)/

yattaa.. hehe
and i just approved in UTM (universiti Teknologi Malaysia), course Graphic design and Multimedia Software
but, it feel so bored cause the collage starts on September .
now i dunno what i have to do to kill time -___-"

Lately my sister said that i look like otaku now, haha . .
the cause is i just read manga, watch anime, search new manga or something like that
ha-h , i feel i miss my school life, and wanna come back (T^T)

Ne, ne, how about yours?
wanna tell me? :)
anythings interest may be? :)

*thanks for read my post today :)
Karin

Comments

  1. Wow! You're study abroad neechan? :D
    すげえぇ:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohisashibure desu ne :)

    Hehe, yup, i just submit my applicant and never think that they will accept me :D
    even it just in neighbor country
    .really i never think that will study abroad .
    thank you tacchan :)
    how about your school life?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohisasiburi neechan :D
    genki ne? :D

    wow! you're so cool! :D
    what is ur master? :)
    in malaysia rite? so if i go there i can hangout with you ne :D lols~
    i still have to fight with univ entrance exam neechan.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohisashi mo アヤ
    hai, genki des, arigatou . kimi wa?

    no, i'm not cool hehe .
    what do you mean by master here? title? or what ?
    haha, yes, just tell me if you go here, my area in Johor Bahru near Singapore .

    ganbatte for your exam my sister :D you can if you say to yourself that you can , ok ! hehe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What's Your Gender Princess? | Chapter 17

What's Your Gender Princess? | Chapter 16

What's your gender, Princess? | Chapter 13